We are looking to recruit additional coaches to join our growing Rugby Acadmy:
- To help out with fixtures and take coaching session – ranging from U13 to U18.
- To further raise the profile and enjoyment of rugby within the Academy and school
- To increase Academy membership and junior participation
- To support Academy coaches in the delivery and planning of quality skills-based rugby sessions
- To support Academy coaches in the delivery and planning of fixtures and coaching sessions
- To support the organisational lead in organising the participation of club players in rugby activities and tournaments/competitions (both internal and external)
- To manage and train a Academy teams from ranging from U13 to U18.
- Work with existing games staff to develop a ‘girls rugby team’ with a view to start a Ladies section
- To assist in equipment preparation for sessions and games.
- To understand and apply Buckswood School’s ethos and policies.
- To abided by Buckswood School’s Code of staff professional behaviour
- RFU level 1 or 2 or working towards
- Experience in coaching juniors and young people
- Able to referee
Buckswood School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Criminal Records Bureau now the Disclosure and Barring Service.
You must also have the right to work in the UK with appropriate Visa if necessary.
If you have not lived/worked in the UK for the past 5 years you will need to provide a Police check from the country in which you have been living and working.