We are looking for a dependable and reliable person to join our dynamic catering department.
Single person accomodation might be available
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Maintain high levels of cleanliness within the kitchen, providing a hygienic environment for chefs to prepare food in.
- Thoroughly clean and disinfect refrigerators, ovens, grills and food preparation areas.
- Regularly wash up dishes, by hand or by dish washer, ensuring thorough cleaning.
- Clean dining tables and the dining hall prior to and following any meals.
- Receive and process food deliveries.
- Clean tablecloths, aprons, and towels when necessary.
- Ensure that cleanliness standards meet local and national hygiene standards.
- Assist in basic food preparation as required.
- Ensure that food is transported to its required location in a timely manner.
- Keep the storerooms and cupboards well organized and ordered by date.
- Empty bins and transfer waste to the designated areas.
- Check equipment and tools and report any faulty equipment to the Head Chef.